Slots + Cards
Terms: $14000 is a combined bonus for the 5 deposits of the maximum amount ($1000). The minimum deposit is $10 for Neosurf, $20 for BTC, $20 for LTC, $20 for ETH, $20 for Flexepin, $30 for Credit Card. The code is valid five times on the first 5 deposits upon sign up. The maximum bet allowed is $10, maximum payout x30 the deposit amount. The Wagering Requirements for the offer are 35x(Bonus+Deposit). The games included: Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Board games.
As the new tech emerges in response to the ever-growing need for enhancing the security levels on the web, the online gambling industry is usually one of the quickest to embrace it. It is still a rare sight, to find an online casino that accepts Flexepin, and Las Atlantis is proud to be one of the innovators in the trade, offering you a tested and polished means of making a deposit with a Flexepin voucher.
Chances are, you have had reasonable concerns regarding the safety of your e-wallet - in this case, the new Flexepin casino method is surely something you need to consider. The present article will hopefully answer any and all of your questions regarding the technology itself, its distinguishing features compared to other online banking means, and the benefits of using one to play online casino games.
The idea of isolating a certain sum on a voucher not tethered to a credit card or any other elements of a noncash monetary system has already been implemented by startups like Neosurf, and Flexepin builds up on it further by offering a sprawling chain of distributors the world over.
By purchasing such a voucher, you get a digital paycheck not affiliated with any bank account. What happens next depends on whether your target shop accepts the voucher. Most often, these are online businesses centered around cutting edge tech, like cryptocurrency markets, but you already can see a regular goods shop employing the method - or a casino with Flexepin deposit, as is the case with Las Atlantis. The public catches on to the concept, so it is safe to assume that Flexepin and its analogies will become even more common.
Probably the best part about the voucher system is that it boasts a uniform implementation with little to no variations. Disregarding the country or the distributor, you always get the same standard-issue voucher - the only two variables are the currency (as of now, USD, AUD, and CAD are available) and the actual value. This saves you the necessity to look for a specific Flexepin casino - just mind the currency they accept.
One Flexepin can hold anywhere between $20 and $500 - the values vary from seller to seller. Before you make any payment with your voucher, don’t forget to double-check the amount by entering its unique code on the official website. Under no circumstances should you disclose the code to third persons unless you intend to pass the voucher to someone as a gift.
Many of the system's early adopters have also singled out its efficiency against going over the budget as one of the intangible benefits. Even if you’re tempted to spend more on something, the necessity of buying another voucher for that will probably be a sufficient barrier to suppress the impulse.
To lay your hands on a voucher for the first time, follow these steps:
- Go to the official Flexepin website. The site doesn’t support direct voucher sale - if it does, you’re probably on a scammer carbon copy resource;
- On the Get Flexepin page, look through the list of distributors available online or locally;
- Proceed to the chosen distributor shop and choose the currency and value of your Flexepin;
- Pay for the voucher by entering your preferred banking method credentials, place of residence, and email (the voucher itself is completely anonymous in use, but you still need to undergo a regular online purchase procedure to obtain one);
- Check your email for the voucher and use it for anything - depositing in Flexepin casinos, for instance.
Note that Flexepin has a unique 16-digit code only redeemable once. You won’t be able to reuse it later on, to the best of our knowledge.
Flexepin is ultra-safe and extremely simple in use, but it's not perfect. Please be acquainted with the following list of caveats related to the vouchers:
- Flexepin is not purchased at face value (e.g., a $200 voucher doesn’t cost flat $200). Expect to pay at least a 5% extra to the distributor for the provided services each time you buy a voucher;
- The absolute safety guaranteed by the system doesn’t cover the human factor - your email or PC may still be hacked, and the violator will thus lay hands on the voucher code. Remember to exercise caution on the web and keep your operating system up to date;
- Whenever you make a deposit in a Flexepin online casino, the exchange, unfortunately, doesn’t go both ways. That is, the technology itself makes it impossible to effect reverse accruals on the voucher. Ultimately, this leads to the need to link another payment method to your casino account in order to request withdrawals;
- Flexepin is available in physical form across 46 countries, and there’s a slim chance you won’t find a retailer locally. If it does happen, your only option is to rely on other online banking systems to purchase a digital paycheck.
- The official website doesn’t state any explicit info on the expiry date of vouchers, and we had to find it out manually. What happens is that if you don’t redeem a voucher within 12 months from the date of purchase, the system starts charging a service fee from the voucher’s value.
Las Atlantis may prove itself as the best Flexepin casino for you, considering all the games that become available to play for real money once you load that voucher to your deposit account.
Dare to challenge your luck across an impressive list of around 200 games developed by one of the industry’s most renowned providers - RealTime Gaming. Whether it’s slots or some other genre you’re after, expect reasonable winning rates and enjoyable gameplay. The following are the categories that Las Atlantis has to offer:
- Slots. All imaginable popular references and vibrant designs are scattered across this genre, with 140+ games up and ready on the website. You may have heard of the most in-demand RTG slots like the Cash Bandits franchise, Achilles Deluxe, 5 Wishes, etc. New games are usually added monthly.
- Table Games. If shuffling cards is your jam, don’t hesitate to lay your hands on the deck in a dozen diverse titles. All the poker variations you can think of are here, along with the classic and modern versions of Blackjack.
- Video poker. 14 poker machines are at your disposal in this section, and you’re guaranteed to find the one with the rules to your liking. Is it going to be a Double Bonus Poker or a Double Jackpot Poker - Loose Deuces, perchance?
- Specialty games. This category is a mix of traditional games of chance that don’t fit into other genres, like Keno and European Roulette, and some unique titles designed to reimagine what gambling is about, like Banana Jones, an adventure minigame with a cute protagonist.
- Progressives. If you’ve come to win big, look no further than progressive jackpot games. Their lucky star permitting, one can hit the pay dirt in the games with jackpots stacked sky-high, like Spirit of the Inca or Jackpot Cleopatra’s Gold Deluxe.
- Live Dealer. You may prefer real human interaction while gambling, and Las Atlantis has it covered with this section. Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, and Super 6, as well as their alternate rules versions, can be enjoyed in the company of competent dealers available at the tables 24/7.
With Las Atlantis, you are perfectly equipped for a Flexepin mobile casino experience. Skip the ‘install our bulky and unstable app’ part by simply entering the website from your mobile browser. The casino doesn’t allow for any compromises in its mobile version, including the features of the lobby and the performance of the games. Still, you can get a free desktop Windows app if you have any concerns about your browser handling the casino properly.
In order to gamble online with Flexepin at Las Atlantis, do the following:
- Sign up or log in to an existing Las Atlantis account;
- In the top left corner of the lobby, find the Cashier button;
- Upon pressing, a tab with banking and bonus options will appear;
- Scroll down until you find the Flexepin deposit option;
- Check that your voucher is in USD or AUD - no other currency is accepted by Las Atlantis;
- Enter the Flexepin voucher code;
- Enjoy your instant account accrual;
Remember that to request a withdrawal, you’ll have to use one of the available methods. These include wire transfers, Visa/MasterCard, and Bitcoin; one weekly transaction allows an up to $2500 withdrawal and takes around 5 days to process. The payment operator may charge extra for currency conversion if the bank account is in a currency different than those Las Atlantis operates in.
Not at all - the service is tax-free not just for Flexepin, but for other banking systems as well. No self-respecting online casino with Flexepin deposits will charge extra, and you should suspect a scam when the transfer includes a price on top.
Absolutely. Your Flexepin online gambling experience doesn't need to start with any financial injections - prior to even signing up, all the games from the catalog can be tried in the demo mode. Use the $1000 fun balance to see whether the game is worth it.
When you fund your deposit account with Flexepin, slots and other games become instantly available for real money play. A single depositing transaction can be within the range of $20 - $1000, either in USD or in AUD. Make sure your voucher fits the currency requirement and be prepared to withdraw the wins using methods other than Flexepin.
Usually, a player is able to see the change of their deposit account status immediately. If that didn’t happen within a couple of minutes, contact the Las Atlantis support team - the operators will do their best to help and are available round the clock if you’re using the live chat feature on the website. You can also call the hotline number (it’s free) or reach the team via email. Consider consulting the FAQ available on a separate page at Las Atlantis in the meantime.