Last updated: 09 December 2022
Las Atlantis is operated by Wonder Play Company N.V. having its office in Willemstad, Curacao. Company Registration number 162233.
When a user makes an aggregate lifetime total of deposits exceeding USD 2000 or requests a withdrawal of any amount at Las Atlantis, they are obliged to undergo a full KYC procedure, wherein the user shall submit some basic details about themselves and then upload the files listed below:
• A copy of Government Issued Photo ID (in some cases front and back depending on the doc)
• A selfie of themselves holding the ID doc
• A bank statement/Utility Bill
Additionally, in order to enable withdrawals from the user's account, they must also submit the following:
• Both sides of the credit/debit card(s) used for depositing, in color. We only need the 6 first and the 4 last digits of the credit card number. The CVV and the intermediate digits of the card number can be hidden.
• Proof of address (Utility, Medical or Delivery Bill or any official document with full name, address, and date, provided it has been issued within the past 2 months).
• Account Validation form (including Credit Card Validation and Banking Validation).
The KYC Team undertakes to contemplate the documents within 2-3 business days and email the user about the verification outcome.
Guidelines for Identity Verification
• Proof of ID
• Signature Is there
• Country is not a Restricted Country: France and its territories, Netherlands and its territories and countries that form the Kingdom of Netherlands including Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba, Aruba, Curacao and Sint Maarten, United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Spain.
• Full Name matches client's name
• Document does not expire in the next 2 months
• Owner is over 18 years of age
• Proof of Residence
• Bank Statement or Utility Bill
• Country is not a Restricted Country: France and its territories, Netherlands and its territories and countries that form the Kingdom of Netherlands including Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba, Aruba, Curacao and Sint Maarten, United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Austria, Germany, Spain, and Cyprus.
• Full Name matches client's name and is same as in proof of ID.
• Date of Issue: In the last 3 months
• Selfie with ID
• Holder is the same as in the ID document above
• ID document is the same as in “1”. Make sure photo/ID number is the same
Notes on the KYC Process
• When the KYC process is unsuccessful, the reason is documented and a support report is created in the system. The report number along with an explanation is communicated back to the user.
• Once all proper documents are in our possession, the account gets approved.
Other AML measures
• If a user does not provide the aforementioned documents upon request, restrictions shall be applied to their account.
• If a user has passed the KYC process successfully the following rules apply:
• There is a deposit limit per transaction (max USD 1000)
• Prior to any withdrawal there is a detailed algorithmic and manual check on the activity and balance of the user to see if the amount withdrawn is a result of proper activity in the platform.
• Under no circumstances may a user transfer funds directly to another user.