280% Welcome Offer
Welcome package up to $14000
Terms: $14000 is a combined bonus for the 5 deposits of the maximum amount ($1000). The minimum deposit is $10 for Neosurf, $20 for BTC, $20 for LTC, $25 for IGC, $30 for Credit Card, $30 for PayID. The code is valid five times on the first 5 deposits upon sign up. The maximum bet allowed is $10, maximum payout x30 the deposit amount. The Wagering Requirements for the offer are 35x(Bonus+Deposit). The games included: Slots, Real-Series Video Slots, Keno, Scratch Cards, Board games.
Craps is another exciting casino game that offers a lower house edge and requires minimal skills to play. The game is played using a dice pair where players will bet on the number rolled by the shooter.
And just like the Craps table in a regular casino, online casino Craps brings you endless excitement. Like you are locked in some form of emotional bond where everything revolves around the rolling of the dice.
Like most casino games, Craps is a game of luck where your win or loss depends on the dice roll outcome. But with the wide range of bets, new players and high rollers will find this game a perfect fit.
Even better, you can opt to play Craps for real cash or for free at Las Atlantis Casino!
Basic Craps Terminology
- Ace. A 1-roll bet where players wager that the next dice roll will amount to a 2 – 2 ones. This wagering is also referred to as the Snake Eyes.
- Ace Deuce. A 1-roll bet where players bet that the next dice roll will amount to 3 – 1 and a 2.
- Action. The active wagers on a dice take at a given time.
- Advantage. Percentage entitled to a casino for every bet. Also called the house edge.
- Any Craps. Where a player wagers that the next dice roll with either a 2, 3, or a 12. By winning this bet, a player gets a 7:1 payout with an 11.1% house edge.
- Any Seven. This is where a player wagers that the next dice roll will produce a seven.
- Apron. The outer side of a crap table, usually made from felt.
- At Risk. A place that has an active bet on a Craps table.
- Back Line. Means the same as ‘Don’t Pass Line’ in real Craps.
- Bank Craps. The actual name of the Craps game. Most players regard the game as Craps and may not even know the actual name.
- Betting Right. Wagering that the dice roll will result in a Pass Line win as well as come bet.
- Betting Wrong. Wagering that the dice roll won’t pass on either don’t Pass Line or Don’t Come bet.
- Big 8. Betting that the shooter will roll an eight before a seven. For this, players get an even payout.
- Big 6. Betting that the shooter will roll a six before a seven. For this, players get even money payoffs.
- Big Red. Wagering on a seven in a casino Craps online.
- Bones. Word used in reference to dice during a Craps game.
- Bowl. A container used in holding dice at a Craps table.
- Buffalo. Wagering on both Hardway and any 7.
- Buy Bets. Offering a 5% commission to the casino so one can receive the right odds payment for placed bets.
- C & E Bet. A 1-roll bet that the following dice roll will yield any Craps (two, three, or 12) or an 11.
- Capped Dice. Non-standard and crooked dice.
- Center Field. Wagering that the next dice roll amounts to 9.
- Change Color. Convert chips to either smaller or larger denominations.
- Come Bet. Similar to Pass Line Bet, only that one places this bet after Come Out Roll.
- Come. Waiting for the shooter to establish a point and then betting the Pass Line. In this case, the number the shooter rolls will become your point number.
- Come Box. A place where every come bet is placed.
- Come Out Roll. 1st dice roll in any betting round.
- Craps. A dice roll that has numbers two, three, and twelve.
- Craps Out. Dice roll with the numbers two, three, and twelve on Come Out Roll.
- Craps Numbers. Numbers two, three, and twelve.
- Dead. Craps table without players.
- Dealer. Responsible for controlling payouts and offers assistance in placing bets.
- Don’t Come. An even paying bet placed after the Come Out Roll.
- Don’t Pass Bet. Betting that the outcome of a Come Out Roll will either be a twelve, three, or 1. If the outcome is a seven or eleven, you lose. And if the outcome is a twelve, a push happens. If any other number is rolled, the outcome becomes the points’ number.
- Edge. The casino’s advantage in every bet, which is also referred to as the house edge.
- Even Money. A bet that pays 1:1. This means that whether you win or lose, it’ll be an amount equal to your stake.
- Front Line. Also referred to as Pass Line Bet.
- Hi-Lo. A 1-roll bet that the next dice roll will be a two or a twelve.
- Hi-Lo-yo. A 1-roll bet that the next dice roll will either be a two, eleven, or a twelve.
- Inside Bet. Wagering on a five, six, eight, or nine.
- Inside Numbers. Placing numbers five, six, eight, and nine.
- Shooter. Player responsible for rolling the dice.
Online Craps vs Casino
For most people visiting Las Vegas, playing real money Craps is like a dream. The emotions and the thrill of being at a live Craps table are indescribable.
But regardless of this excitement, it is always fun and fulfilling to play Craps online. And by comparing both online Craps and land-based casino Craps, we’ll offer you an unbiased opinion at Las Atlantis.
The greatest thrill of casino Craps is being in the midst of an excited crowd. A place where other players cheer you on and celebrate your wins.
But if you enjoy playing Craps in silence, going the online way is the perfect option. It’ll be you and your Craps game online which will offer you the concentration you need to win.
Lower Minimum Bets
Though land-based casinos offer low wages for Craps, online casinos offer even lower minimum wagers. For instance, you can stake as little as $1 and still get great odds. Also, you can place multiple bets, which will enhance your chances of winning.
And if you’re still new, you can practice best online Craps at Las Atlantis Casino.
With land-based casinos, you have to wait for every player on your table to make their bet. This means you’ll have some downtime, which will make you play less.
But with Internet Craps, you have complete dice control. All you need is to place your bet and make the dice roll! It’ll not be unusual to complete a single roll in seconds, thanks to the personalized dice control.
Bonuses and Promotions
When you create an account with Las Atlantis Casino, you’ll access huge bonus offers and promotions. And with these, you’ll win more while spending less on your gaming. For instance, a welcome offer of up to a 280% slots bonus, a game of the month bonus, and special offers is an excellent match for a gambling experience.
However, with land-based casinos, you’ll simply stay numb as you want for other players to stake for the game to proceed. And since there are no welcome bonuses, you may end up spending more on your game.
Convenience at Its Best
One of the greatest reasons why players go for Craps games online is the convenience of playing at any time. The casino operator works 24/7 to ensure that players can access the game at any time using any compatible device.
Whether you prefer to play from the convenience of your home, office, or on the move, there’s no limitation.
How to Play Craps Online
If you are searching for a perfect experience every time you play Craps for real cash, go to Las Atlantis Casino. Here, you’ll enjoy better odds and a more customized gambling experience.
Now, with online Craps, you’ll either play against the dice shooter or yourself as the shooter. The game will begin with the shooter making the first roll, referred to as the Come Out Roll. The numbers that appear during this first roll become the point.
After the initial roll, you can bet on the outcome of each roll. If the dice roll outcome is a two, three, or twelve, this is termed as Craps.
Here are some more Craps rules to help you understand the game better:
- Natural Rule: the shooter rolls a seven or eleven, takes the win, and rolls again.
- Craps: the shooter rolls a two, three, or 12, loses the game, and rolls again.
- Point: the dealer marks a specific point, and the shooter rolls again. If the shooter rolls the marked point before a seven, they win. But if they roll a seven before, they lose, and the round ends.
As we mentioned earlier, there are several betting options when playing online Craps for real money. And when you need to have fun, you can play free Craps at the casino.
Crap Bets Types
Contrary to what people think, Craps is among the easiest games that follow simple basics – predicting the dice roll outcome. However, with multiple bet types, the game appears quite complex.
But the good news is that you don’t have to learn all of them. Here are some of the Craps bets to help you make a choice:
Pass Line Bet
This is the easiest betting option that works perfectly, even for a new gambler. Here, you’ll bet on a Pass Line where you predict that the shooter wins.
If the shooter rolls a natural or wins that point before they roll a seven, they win.
Don’t Pass Line Bet
With this, you’ll bet the shooter rolls a two, three, or a seven before that point.
This is quite similar to the Pass Line Bet, but you only place it once the shooter has established the point.
There are also other Odd Bets that you can place after the shooter establishes a point, including:
- Pass Line Odd
- Don’t Pass Line
- Come Odds
- Don’t Come
The table below shows some of Craps bets, winning rolls, and the payouts for some Craps bets:
Two, three, or twelve
Craps and 11
Two, three, eleven, or twelve
7:1 for 2, 3 & 12, 15:1 for 11
Two, three, eleven, or twelve
27:4 for 2, 12:4 for 3 & 11
How to Win at Online Craps
To play Craps for real cash, it is important to fully understand the game and the different bets. You can play free Craps for some time to learn, so you know how each bet works.
Here are some more tips to help you win online Craps:
- Bet Smart: to have more chances to win casino Craps online, choose your bets wisely. Among the top bets is the Pass Line Bet, Don’t Pass Line, Come Bet, and Don’t Come Bet.
These bets have a lower house edge, making it easy for you to make more per winning.
- Set Your Limit: Because winning and losing are the 2 possible outcomes, set a limit for your loss. If your loss limit is $200, walk away when you reach this limit.
- Pick the Right Casino: By choosing Las Atlantis Casino, you are guaranteed to get a lower house edge and fast payouts. And when you need help, the support staff is available 24/7.
- Stake More: Though staking more means you may lose more, it can also bring huge winnings. Don’t numb yourself out by limiting your gaming to small wins.
Why Play Real Money Craps at Las Atlantis Casino?
Safe & Secure Gaming Platform
Besides being licensed, Las Atlantis Casino has up-to-date encryption to keep your sensitive details safe. Whether you are playing online Craps, depositing funds, or processing a payout, your security is guaranteed.
Las Atlantis Casino also works with reputable software providers, such as RealTime Gaming and Visionary iGaming so that players can access only top-quality games.
Multiple Devices Compatibility
At Las Atlantis Casino, you can use your desktop computer, laptop, Android phone, or iPhone to play Craps.
Low House Edge
For most Craps betting options, the house edge is usually low so that you can make more with each win.
Fast Payouts, Safe Banking
With so many banking options to choose from, you can get your money as soon as you need it. You won’t have to wait for weeks to get your funds as we process your payouts in real-time. Deposit options: Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Neosurf, and PayID. Withdrawal options: Visa, MasterCard, Bitcoin, and Bank Wire.
How do I get my winnings after winning online Craps?
We offer diverse withdrawal options that you can access in the cashier section. Your choice will depend on how fast you need your payouts, withdrawal limits, and more.
Do I have to play Craps for real money?
No. You have the option of playing free Craps so you can learn more about the game. When ready, you can play for real cash.
Which are the best bets in online casino Craps?
Pass Line, Don’t Pass Line, Come Bets, and Don’t Come Bets are some of the best bets in Craps. The bets have a low house edge and are easier to win.
Which is the best casino to play online Craps for real money?
Las Atlantis Casino is ranked among the best sites to practice online Craps. The casino allows each player to place bets based on the budget.