Sometimes players face the deposit rejection problem, preventing them from enjoying a real money play at the online casino. In such situations, you shouldn't worry and think you have done something wrong since there are many reasons explaining why players may be declined to use their deposit payment method at online casinos: the bank has policies against online gambling, the Internet connection is weak, etc. Fortunately, Crypto Deposit is an effective solution to this common problem.
Cryptocurrency deposit is a win-win option for online casino enthusiasts. Unlike credit and debit cards, cryptocurrency is decentralized, meaning that payments cannot be blocked, and the transaction speed remains just as fast. Another great advantage is the anonymity of cryptocurrencies, which significantly reduces the number of troubles related to deposit rejection.
You can quickly and freely open a Crypto Wallet and start depositing with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and Litecoin in our casino.
If you want to use cryptocurrency banking options in our casino, you need to create a crypto wallet first. You can create a cryptocurrency wallet on cryptocurrency exchanges. The two reliable and best-performing crypto exchanges are Binance and Coinbase.
Below you can find step-by-step instructions on how to sign up for these platforms.
Create Your Account
- Go to https://www.binance.com from a browser on your computer, or download and open the Binance app on Android or iOS to get started.
- Click or tap the “Register” or Sign-Up” button.
- Select a registration method. You can sign up with your email address, phone number, and Apple or Google account.
- Provide your email or mobile phone
- Create a strong password
- Click on the “Create Account” button
- Complete the security verification by confirming the email address. Enter the code you received in your email from Binance.
- Click on “Go to Dashboard”
- Increase your security by choosing between “Phone verification” and “Google verification.”
Do the Identity Verification
Important: Enter accurate, up-to-date information to avoid any issues.
- Click on the “Verify” button.
- Confirm your country and press “Start.”
- Enter your:
- Legal full name (proof will be needed)
- Date of birth
- Residential Address
- Postal code
- Select a document type you can provide: ID Card, Passport, or Driver’s License, and take or upload the photo of a chosen document.
- Open a camera and take a photo of yourself. Click the “Complete” button to finish the Identity Verification process.
Binance states the final confirmation will be delivered via email or SMS. 70% of accounts are verified within 2 hours, but users may experience delays of up to three days.
Please check the instructions on how to create an account with Coinbase below.
Here are the video instructions on how to set up an account
Following with text instructions:
What you'll need
- Be at least 18 years old (proof will be needed)
- A government-issued photo ID (passport cards are not accepted)
- A computer or smartphone connected to the internet
- A phone number connected to your smartphone (needed for SMS text messages)
- The latest version of your browser (Chrome is recommended), or the latest
Coinbase App version. If you’re using the Coinbase app, make sure your
phone’s operating system is up-to-date.
- Coinbase doesn’t charge a fee to create or maintain your Coinbase account. Learn about pricing and fees.
Create your account
- Go to https://www.coinbase.com from a browser on your computer, or download
and open the Coinbase app on Android or iOS to get started.
- Note: Accessing Coinbase through a browser on your mobile device is not recommended.
- Click or tap Get started.
- You’ll be asked for the following information. Important: Enter accurate, up-to-date information to avoid any issues.
- Legal full name (proof will be needed)
- Email address (use one that you have access to)
- Password (memorize your password)
- Your State (proof will be needed)
- Check the box and click Create an account (computer) or tap SIGN UP (mobile) if you agree.
- Coinbase will send you a verification email to your registered email address.
Verify your email
- Select Verify Email Address in the email you received from Coinbase.com.
This email will be from [email protected].
- Clicking the link in the email will take you back to Coinbase.com.
- You’ll need to sign back in using the email and password you recently entered to complete the email verification process.
Verify your phone number
- Sign in to Coinbase. You’ll be prompted to add a phone number.
- Select your country.
- Enter the mobile number.
- Click Send Code (computer) or tap Continue (mobile).
- Enter the seven-digit code Coinbase texted to your phone number on file.
- Click Submit or tap Continue.
- If you did not receive the code, select Resend-SMS.
Add your personal information
- Enter the information shown on your valid government-issued photo ID—you’ll need to submit a photo of this ID later.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- You’ll also need to answer the following questions:
- What do you use Coinbase for?
- What is your source of funds?
- Current Occupation
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Select Continue to finish the process.
Verify your identity
- Sign in to your Coinbase account.
- Complete ID verification.
- Recommended: Set up a 2-step verification app (TOTP) to help protect against unauthorized account access.
Link a Payment Method
For US customers
To link a payment method:
- Go to the Payment Methods on the web or select Settings > Payment Methods on
- Select Add a payment method.
- Select the type of account you want to link.
- Follow the instructions to complete verification depending on the type of account being linked.
Please note: Coinbase does not accept physical checks or checks from bill payment services as a payment method to purchase cryptocurrency or to transfer cash into a user's USD wallet. Any such checks received by Coinbase will be voided and destroyed.
Note: Coinbase doesn’t provide services in Hawaii
Having your cryptocurrency wallet, you can easily make crypto deposits and get more lucrative offers in our casino. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do that:
If you’d like to take the advantage of playing with cryptocurrency and to load crypto to your casino balance – having a crypto wallet is a must. In case you’re not the owner of one yet, please follow the instructions above to set up a multi-currency wallet on one of the trusted exchanges.
As soon as everything’s set – here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Deposit tab in your Cashier and choose the crypto of your choice among the depositing options. Enter the desired amount in your account currency and click Next.
- You’ll be forwarded to the tab, which contains a unique for each transaction address of the crypto wallet. Please copy the full address and transfer the amount you’d like to deposit to it. Keep in mind that this transaction address is valid for 15 mins only, so if it expired by the time you're ready to send crypto - please request a new address in Cashier.
- The funds will show up instantly on your account. Once the deposit reaches your casino balance, you’re welcome to enjoy playing!