Up to $9500 Welcome Pack
Sevens Wild Game Review
Sevens Wild by RealTime Gaming is a modified video poker game. It is one of the most accessible video poker games to play. RealTime Gaming designed it perfectly. Sevens Wild video poker is a game you flow with when you have a little experience. Dive into this review to discover the treasures of this video poker game.
Unfortunately, Sevens Wild Game is not available for now, but you can try these similar games for free or real money at Las Atlantis Casino:
Game Rules and Table Limits for Sevens Wild
Sevens Wilds game shares standard features with regular video poker. Here are some rules for this game:
- This game is usually played with a 52-card deck.
- The wild cards in this game are the four 7s. The function of a wild card is to replace any card to make a high paying hand.
- The coin denominations you can choose from in this game are 5 cents, 25 cents, 50 cents, 1 dollar, and 5 dollars.
- A player is dealt five cards in this game.
The table limit falls between $0.01 and $1.
How to Play This Video Poker Game
Here are essential attributes of this game that you should know before playing it:
- Number of hands: 1
- Coin bet per hand range: 1-5 coins
Sevens Wild video poker is simple to play. Follow the steps below:
- Set your preferred bet amount.
- Select your coin denomination and push the “Bet Max” button. This means you are betting five coins in a setting. If you wish to bet less than five coins, tap the “Bet One” button between one and four times.
- Click on the “Deal” button on the screen.
- Hold the cards you want by clicking on the buttons below the cards. Discard the ones you don’t like.
- Click on the “Draw” button. You will get new cards in the place of the ones you don’t want.
How Do I Win in This Video Poker Game
Specific strategies can give you the chance to win massive payouts in this game. No matter how good you are, these tips remain relevant.
- Try to hold any high-value card in any situation. An example is a straight flush.
- It will be better to hold one pair than to keep two different cards.
- In any case, holding three cards is better than a single pair.
- Once you have developed tangible skills in this game, bet the maximum amount possible. This is the best way that you can win gigantic payouts.
The payout range for this game is in the table below:
Hand Five coins Four coins Three coins Two coins One coin
Royal Flush 4,000 1,200 900 600 300
Four Sevens 1,000 800 600 400 200
Wild Royal w/7s 125 100 75 50 25
Five of a Kind 75 60 45 30 15
Straight Flush 45 36 27 18 9
Four of a Kind 25 20 15 10 5
Full House 15 12 9 6 3
Flush 10 8 6 4 2
Straight 10 8 6 4 2
Three of a Kind 5 4 3 2 1
This review has outlined the highlights of the Sevens Wild video poker game. The only thing left is for you to give it a try. If you want to play Sevens Wild online for free, the demo is available at almost any RTG-powered online casino so that you will be able to practice for fun and win.
Is this game available for those who want to play it on mobile devices?Sure, it is. Sevens Wild casino game is available on desktop as well.
What is the meaning of a wild royal flush?It is simple. A wild royal flush refers to a royal flush in conjunction with a wild card.
Where can I view my balance during gameplay?A player can see their account balance on the bottom right of the screen. The number of coins you played and the coins you won will also be shown there.