Up to $9500 Welcome Pack
Bonus Poker Deluxe Game Review
Bonus Poker Deluxe by RealTime Gaming is a video poker game that can be played with a maximum of 52 hands. Most people see it as another Jacks or Better variation. But, this game is designed to bring more excitement to the play though some people think that this game is more enthralling than regular bonus poker. This review shares more details about this poker game.
Unfortunately, Bonus Poker Deluxe Game is not available for now, but you can try these similar games for free or real money at Las Atlantis Casino:
Specific Rules and Table Limits
Bonus Poker Deluxe video poker follows the video poker standard rules. It does not have wild cards but has a Double feature. The maximum payout of this game is 4,000 coins. It also has high payouts for Straight Flush and 4 of a Kind combination.
The pay table determines the payback percentage of this game. This percentage is the expected return concept, which is a product of the chance that a player has when it comes to getting every hand and paying off for it. And it works with division and multiplication.
The 9/6 structure is the best pay table in Bonus Poker Deluxe. The payoffs for two pairs and Four of a Kind are the only differences between Bonus Poker Deluxe and Jacks or Better.
The table limit is 5 coins. A gamer can bet between 1 and 5 coins, whose value ranges from 0.01 to 1.00. The wager applies to the 52 hands of the game. Cards are dealt to the player's main hand, where they choose the cards to keep. When a player presses DRAW, the machine discards the unmarked cards. And, the cards to keep always appear in the 52 hands. The machine replenishes every hand from the 52-card deck.
Bonus Poker Deluxe Gameplay Features
Here are some tips on how to play this video poker game.
- This video poker looks like a slot machine. The major difference is that you have known odds of winning combinations since the game has a 52-card deck to determine possibilities.
- You play for 1 to 4 coins and place a maximum of 5 coins for the bet. The Royal Flush gives the biggest payout.
- The difference in payoff between one or 5 coins for the Royal Flush is also the difference between 250 and 4,000 coins, respectively. You give up a minimum of 1% if you play less than the maximum coins and possibly closer to 2% on the payback percentage.
- The player is dealt the initial 5 cards hand. This is animated and represented on the screen. A player can touch the monitor screen or use the hold button to decide whether to discard or keep the cards.
- Any card that is not kept is replaced.
- After replacing the cards, the machine will then pay off based on the hand value.
How to Win Bonus Poker Deluxe
To win in Bonus Poker Deluxe, make decisions having the highest expected return for any possible hand in mind. This return is represented by the potential hands lit from the best to the worst. Start from the top and move downwards until you get a hand matching what is in front of you. Keep those cards.
Essentially, keep any 4 of a Kind, Straight Flush, Full House, and Royal Flush. Although this is not a perfect winning strategy, it gets you closer to being within 1% of the game's expected return.
Bonus Poker Deluxe is a great video poker game. Play it for fun and relaxation. You can also play this game if you want to make money online.
Who is the provider of the Bonus Poker Deluxe game?The provider of this game is a globally recognized RealTime Gaming company.
How can I increase my return when playing Bonus Poker Deluxe?Find the best pay table to maximize returns. Avoid giving the house more of an edge. Also, know what cards to keep and discard.
What mistakes should I avoid when playing Bonus Poker Deluxe?A common mistake to avoid is going for 4 of a Kind when being dealt 2 Pairs. Also, holding all the wrong cards is a common mistake to avoid.